OK Dept of Commerce new Program - Connex Oklahoma
Connex Oklahoma is a free supply chain database tool developed by the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance in partnership with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce. This online database is a key initiative of Supply Chain Oklahoma, an effort launched by the state to provide critical resources to Oklahoma manufacturers.
- Connex Oklahoma was designed to Oklahoma manufacturers better connect, increase business opportunities, reduce supply chain costs and increase collaboration within regional supply chains to improve productivity.
- Connex Oklahoma gives manufacturers immediate access to information on thousands of Oklahoma manufactures - with results filtered to match a company's specific needs.
- The platform allows manufacturers to view a company's assets, certifications, capabilities and other relevant industry information, as well as RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and list any surplus materials or equipment.
- The Connex Oklahoma platform is designed to incorporate the "Manufacturing Marketplace" developed by the National Association of Manufacturers and will support larger national goals of reshoring and fostering a more substantial U.S. industrial base for critical national industries.
- The tool will improve the competitiveness of industries in the region and contain in-depth information on a broad range of Oklahoma manufacturers and detailed search functions to highlight specific production capabilities, equipment, material types and more.
- Basic search and contact information for Oklahoma manufacturers will be available to anyone via the search bar or navigation tabs; however, the ability to list detailed information is only available to registered Oklahoma manufacturing businesses.
- The tool is easy to use and intuitive, and an account can be set up in just a few minutes.